Kao Kae card game, mixed blood card game for gamblers
Kao Kae card game, mix-blood card game for gamblers One thing that makes me surrender to the gambler would be the selection of various methods to gamble. from just a few forms of gambling It can be extended until it becomes a new bet, especially Kao Kae card. which can be considered as a hybrid card. Simply put, just anyone who has other card backgrounds can easily play. But this card is mixed. What is the difference between cards? Is it difficult to play? And how do they play? Why is it so popular in online casinos? Let’s go and see at UFABET.
What is not available in playing nine-again cards is the dealer. This game will use only 1 deck of cards with players ranging from 2 – 6 people. Before every play, the pot must placed first, depending. How it was agreed. How many baht? As for the first round of dealing cards. Anyone can dealt first. But in the next round, it must always given to the winner of the previous round first.
Tong > Straight Flush > Sort > Sian > Color > Point
- Three cards means three cards with the same number. In the nine card, 3 is the biggest card. Because the total points are 9 points. Then the size will reduce in order: Tong A > Tong K > Tong Q > Tong J > Tong 10 > Tong 9 > Tong 8 > Tong 7 > Tong 6 > Tong 5 > Tong 4 > Tong 2
- Straight Flush is a numbered card of the same suit only. For judging, look at the size of the cards from big to small, namely spades > hearts > diamonds > clubs, if in that round there are more than 1 straight flush and the same flower will see who’s cards are higher The highest card is QKA and the lowest card is A23.
- Straight- up cards are similar to straight flushes, except they do not have to be of the same suit. The highest ranking card is QKA and the lowest ranking card is A23.
- Sian cards are three foreigner group cards consisting of J, Q, K. The condition of the Sian card set is that all 3 cards must be in the group of three foreigner cards. And two of the three cards must be the same face card, such as KKQ, KKJ, QQK, QQJ, JJK, JJQ, etc. If in that round someone gets more than 1 master card, they can decide by using the controller, sorted from big to small as follows: spades K > Q > J Heart K > Q > J Diamond K > Q > J Clubs K > Q > J
- Colored cards are cards of the same suit that do not require consecutive points. For the measurement of points, it will viewed from the size of the cards, which are spades > hearts > diamonds > clubs.
- The point card is regard the lowest card of Nine Gae. Because it uses only the point counting method. If the score is more than 9, take only the unit digit. If the points are equal, look at the controller of the cards, in order from K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1. If the controller is still equal, look at Card flowers, arranged from black hearts > hearts > diamonds > clubs, as before.